YOUR OUTBACK ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME STARTS RIGHT HERE!
Our Darwin Tours
Mulgas Adventures has suspended Tours between Alice Springs and Darwin. We think indefinitely, but you never know what the future holds.
Outback and Uluru Travel Resources Here
We wanted to provide a main area full of Uluru travel resources, to help people get started with planning their adventure.
- Weather forecasts: Bureau of Meteorology
- Travel Blogging: How to get started
- Airport Transfers: Alice Springs and Ayers Rock (Uluru)
- Transport Providers
- Things to do in Alice Springs
- Accommodation in Alice Springs
- Accommodation in Yulara (Uluru)
- Flying to Uluru from Australian cities
Transfers between Airports
There are 2 airports in Central Australia, one in Alice Springs, and one at Uluru. We are able to welcome you onto our tours from either airport, and we can also get you back to either airport too.
Sometimes it might be the cheaper option for visitors, to join our tour from Uluru. We hope that visitors have an opportunity to also visit the famous Central Australian city of Alice Springs.
Things To Do in Alice Springs
Alice Springs and the surrounding region offers a range of activities and experiences. Check it out;
If you are interested in keeping a record of your travels, but you are not sure how to get started, how about check out these free blogging platforms:
- Polarsteps – plan, track and relive your travels. Record your route automatically, keeping your phone in your pocket and eyes on the world.
- WordPress – create a free website or blog with ease on WordPress.com. Dozens of free, customizable, mobile-ready designs and themes.
- Blogspot – an American blog-publishing service that allows multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries.
- Wix – free professional blog sites. Choose a customizable designer-made template and add the features you need.
A travel blog is a great way to record and share your experiences, photos and stories etc. There are more ways to start a travel blog for free, just ask Google.
You can also check out blogs from our past passengers here.