See our Tour Checklist and get prepared for your Outback Adventure.
- Water Bottles (enough to carry 2L)
- Hat (fits well for windy places)
- Walking Shoes (properly fitting for walks on terrain)
- Swimwear (for the summer)
- Towel (works as a rug on the sand too)
- Small Carry Bag (otherwise several more hands)
- Toiletries (you decide, remember Less is More)
- Sleeping Bag (required, can be hired)
- Camera (some passengers ask their group to share theirs)
- Insect Repellent (including Fly Nets)
- Warm clothes (desert nights can get very cold)
- Pillow (or improvise, like roll up a jumper)
Sleeping Bags can be hired for $30, just select this when you make your booking. This covers the cost for used sleeping bags to be professional cleaning after each tour.
MORE IN FAQ
Find Tour Checklist tips and other helpful information in our FAQ Section.