We Love reading Passenger Blogs!
Passenger Blogs are a great way for travelers to keep a record or their adventures. You can add to, save and share all of your stories (with videos, photos etc), and still travel light.
Sharing your travels with family and friends, wherever they are.
Passenger Blogs and Mulgas
We are fortunate to see many travel blogs written and published by our delighted passengers. Our thanks go to all of our Passenger Blog Promotion winners, but also to all passengers who have written about Mulgas Adventures in their travel blogs.
Congratulations to all $100 cash prize winners! Thank-you to all of our past passengers, your travel blogs have helped us to promote our tours!
…from all the team at Mulgas Adventures
What is a Blog?
If you are interested in keeping a record of your travels, but you are not sure how to get started, how about check out these free blogging platforms:
- Expert Vagabond – an easy step-by-step guide on how to start a travel blog.
- Polarsteps – plan, track and relive your travels. Record your route automatically, keeping your phone in your pocket and eyes on the world.
- WordPress – create a free website or blog with ease on WordPress.com. Dozens of free, customizable, mobile-ready designs and themes.
- Blogspot – an American blog-publishing service that allows multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries.
- Wix – free professional blog sites. Choose a customizable designer-made template and add the features you need.
A travel blog is a great way to record and share your experiences, photos and stories etc. There are more ways to start a travel blog for free, just ask Google.