Travel during COVID-19
Mulgas Adventures offers the following information relating to COVID-19.
On this page:
- Latest Alerts from major Airlines and Airports
- Exposure sites and border restrictions (by state and territory)
- Mulgas Adventures Protocol and Compliance
- Mulgas Adventures Booking-changes Policy
COVID-19 Travel Alerts
- Travel Alerts – Northern Territory Government website
- QANTAS COVID-19 Travel Update
- Jetstar COVID-19 Help Hub (includes latest restrictions advice)
- Melbourne Airport COVID-19 Passenger Information
Check Latest Exposure Sites
- Queensland – QLD Government website
- Victoria – VIC Government website
- New South Wales – NSW Government website
- Australian Capital Territory – ACT Government website
- Northern Territory – NT Government website
- South Australia – SA Government website
- Western Australia – WA Government website
Mulgas Adventures: Our Operations
Legislation for Tour Operators in the NT requires that:
- The group must ‘stay in their bubble’ whilst on tour.
- Guests can choose to wear masks if they prefer.
Our buses and camps are cleaned and sanitised between groups as well as regularly throughout the tour, hand sanitiser is available in the buses and at camps as well as soap and water throughout the tour. Food preparation to be done using latex gloves.
For more please see COVID-19 Guidelines for Tour Operators – Northern Territory Government website.
Mulgas Adventures: Safety Protocols
- Complimentary hand sanitiser is available at all times on the bus and during the tour.
- There are strict but sensible rules for helping with food preparation and cooking.
- There are simple instructions for cleaning after ourselves before we leave any location, during the tour.
- All amenities at each location during the tour are deep cleaned before and after our visit.
- Masks are available.
The primary concern at Mulgas Adventures is safety.
Any feedback or concerns, please contact us.