Operations News Relating to Covid-19
COVID-19 legislation for Tour Operators in the NT requires that:
- The group must ‘stay in their bubble’ whilst on tour.
- Guests can choose to wear masks if they prefer.
There are currently no further restrictions.
Our buses and camps are cleaned and sanitised between groups as well as regularly throughout the tour, hand sanitiser is available in the buses and at camps as well as soap and water throughout the tour. Food preparation to be done using latex gloves.
COVID-19 – protocols and requirements
- Complimentary hand sanitiser is available at all times on the bus and during the tour.
- There are strict but sensible rules for helping with food preparation and cooking.
- There are simple instructions for cleaning after ourselves before we leave any location, during the tour.
- All amenities at each location during the tour are deep cleaned before and after our visit.
- Masks are available.
The primary concern at Mulgas Adventures is your safety. More Covid-19 travel alerts at NT Government website.
Any feedback or concerns, please contact us.